The Russound KNX-RIO-1 Gateway is a device that allows KNX panels and keypads to
operate Russound controller amplifiers that support the RIO protocol. The
KNX-RIO-1 gateway supports control for up to 16 zones.
The KNX-RIO-1 can be configured in the standard KNX ETS Software program to
perform a number of control functions, including basic Zone control and basic
Source control. The KNX-RIO-1 also supported metadata feedback for those sources
that support metadata (i.e. Russound Streamers) and KNX keypads and panels that
can display the metadata.
The Russound KNX-RIO-1 has standard KNX Bus connections and two LED lights both
Red and Green to indicate connection status and programming download status.
There is an Ethernet connection for the KNX-RIO-1 to be connected to the local
LAN and standard Ethernet connection status lights for that connection. The
KNX-RIO-1 is installed on 35mm DIN Rails and is powered by the power supply for
the DIN Rail.
Standard Features - Allows KNX keypads and panels to operate Russound controllers via RIO
- Connection to the local LAN for IP control
- Supports up to 16 zones and 8 sources
- Supports up to 32 System Favorites
- Supports Source Metadata - Source Name, Channel, Playlist, Artist and Song
- Standard KNX bus connection
- LED indicators for programming status and connection status
- Standard connection to DIN rail for power and ease of installation